Meet our Leadership Team
Senior Consultant, DDI México
Sergio Sanchez manages large engagements that involve executive-level coaching, feedback, Leadership Mirror®/360° assessments, development programs, selection testing, and assessment center evaluations.
He has more than 20 years of experience in human resources. While at FEMSA Group, he developed and implemented HR management and development systems such as recruitment and selection, HR evaluation, replacement charts, training diagnosis, development programs, compensation techniques, psychology tests evaluations, feedback, and success plans. He has worked with DDI for five years, managing projects with international companies. Sergio also has been a teacher for over 15 years in human resource-related areas at ITESM (Tec de Monterrey), one of the most important universities in México.
Education and Credentials
- Master’s degree in human resources from Universidad Regiomontana
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology from Universidad Regiomontana
- IPADE business administration specialty (AD1)
- Certified International Coaching Community (ICC) coach and executive coach
- DDI-certified facilitator (Targeted Selection, Facilitation Skills [train the trainer], and IM: EX)
- Myers-Briggs, Hogan, DISC certified
- DDI-certified in assessment center techniques
Key Capabilities and Experience
Sergio has five years of experience in participating and managing assessment center projects. He has applied, evaluated, and given feedback in various companies. The assessment tools used included work simulations and paper-and-pencil tests. He has also given training in Targeted Selection, mentoring, coaching for performance and growth, and improving partnerships.
Sergio’s recent projects include:
- February 2010–current. Serving as senior consultant of a culture-change training program in México, including delivering courses in English and using materials in Japanese.
- January 2010–current. Being the senior consultant for TS and testing project for Latin America.
- March 2009–current. Working as the project leader of a training program for Latin America region (global program).
- 2009–current. Administrating and giving feedback in Leadership Mirror/360°
- August 2008–current. Serving as project leader of a testing process.
- 2008–current. Leading executive coaching processes.
- 2008 Providing feedback to 25 directors and managers in Venezuela.
- June 2007–current. Leading a Leadership Mirror/360° project with 120 feedback sessions conducted.