Meet our Leadership Team
Janice Hale-Harris will deftly guide your executives to optimize their performance as they transform from operational to strategic leaders.
With experience leading the organizational and leadership development program at a Fortune 50 company, Janice has a deep background in executive development, coaching, and assessment. Over the years, she has used innovative methods, such as virtual reality, to spark executive insights and develop mindsets for continuous learning in senior leaders.
Janice has also worked closely with leadership teams to optimize team dynamics and culture, especially related to the role of leaders in supporting diversity, equity and inclusion. Janice is a master at working with teams of all levels and capabilities to build and grow successful leadership strategies to achieve the best in human capital. Her industry experience spans many sectors, including environmental services, technology, and oil and gas.
Key Capabilities and Experience
Janice is a Consultant and Executive Coach who helps organizations and individuals maximize results through communication, delivering business outcomes and driving accountability. Janice is a skilled professional speaker and facilitator, especially on topics related to diversity, inclusion, and equity. She is also an experienced business leader and entrepreneur, stemming from her leadership of Microsoft’s retail market segment and a franchise owner of one of the fastest-growing franchise chains in the U.S.
Education and Credentials
- MBA from Texas Woman’s University
- BS in Communications from Syracuse University
- DDI certifications: Master Certified DDI Facilitator, Business Impact Leadership® Certified, Leader3 Ready® Interpretation and Feedback Certified, Business Driver Analyst Certification, Leadership Mirror® 360 Certified, and Hogan/GLI Assessment Certified
- Insights Assessment Facilitator
- The Birkman Method Facilitator
- Arbinger Institute Facilitator
- Certified Spiritual Director